Full-time Funeral Director position with benefits at Tabor-Rice Funeral Home in Brighton.
The Funeral Director is responsible for interacting with client families and providing excellent customer service to fulfill all death care needs.
Applicants must have professional appearance, good attitude, and a flexible schedule including working some nights and weekends.
The responsibilities of the position will include:
- Arranging and conducting funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Making removals and transfers;
- Embalming and prep room duties;
- Coordinating and assisting with funeral service and visitation;
- Assist with general office duties;
- Assist with the maintenance of vehicles, the facility and property.
Candidates must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Minimum 1-year practical experience as a Funeral Director;
- High level of compassion and integrity;
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Previous customer service and/or sales experience is a plus.
Applicants should submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.